On Thursday 18th October 2018 from 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm at Totnes Methodist Church Hall, Fore Street, Totnes, Devon, join in creating a kind space and a kinder world with others who care.
The evening event will be facilitated by Josh Malkin of the Network of Wellbeing, and Juliet Hancock of the UK Values Alliance, and is sponsored by St John’s Community Cafe.
Kind Communities, Kind People, Kind World – what’s in it for We?
This event will offer an opportunity to listen, connect, understand, learn, grow and act. We will be exploring some of the following questions:
- How do I feel when I experience or witness kindness?
- What are we doing now to live kindly?
- What gets in the way of kindness?
- What would a kind high street look and feel like?
- Can I make a small commitment to be kinder to myself, my family, my community?
- How can we make a difference together?
So please come to join us for an evening exploring kindness. Light refreshments will be provided. For any questions please contact [email protected]