In London UK on Friday, 11 October 2019 from 9.00 am to 4.30 pm join us for a unique event at CCT Venues-Docklands, bringing together business leaders, entrepreneurs, aid workers and leaders. All are united around a single goal: to maximise the common good through developing successful and sustainable business enterprises.
- Explore how we can all play a role in effectively stewarding wealth, people and the planet.
- Hear how business leaders are being part of transforming business, communities and lives.
- Find out how you can join with other Christian business leaders to stand together as a force for good in the world.
Building a better world, by building better businesses
- Making money by doing good – how to market the SDGs
- Business and the common good – a framework for practical change
- Supporting workplace discipleship
- Ethical investing
- Employing from the margins of society – challenges and opportunities
- Reducing your environmental impact – lessons learnt and pitfalls to avoid
- Social impact reporting
- Achieving net zero
The Right Rev David Urquhart, KCMG, Hon DD, Lord Bishop of Birmingham
Paul Searle, Founder and Chief Executive, AquAid
Miriam Goodacre, Founder, Clean for Good
Dr Martin Palmer, Secretary General of the Alliance of Religions and Conservation (ARC)
Simon Macaulay, Chairman, Anglo Recycling Technology Ltd
Venue: CCT Venues-Docklands, Canary Wharf
193 Marsh Wall