On 21st October from 21.00 to 22.15 BST (UTC+1) which is 4pm Eastern Time, join Ati Farmani and Andra Brosh
The choices we make about the foods we eat are deeply rooted in our values, and those choices directly impact the health of our earth. Yet our lifestyles don’t always consider this interconnectedness. What we eat, where we purchase our food, and our awareness of how the brain and body depend on the health of our foods for survival provides the foundation for the Ecosystem of Eating.
- Learn how your personal health depends on environmental health
- Consider what current role your values play in your eating habits and dietary choices
- Understand how to prioritize the environment in your wellness choices
- Define three personal values around dietary choices and eating
- Commit to one change you can make to integrate these values