On Thursday, 22nd October from 17:00 to 18:30 CET / (16.00 to 17.30 BST; 15.00 to 16.30 UTC/GMT) join International leaders, representatives from Western Balkan organizations, Turkey, civil society activists, personalities from different fields in this online conference organised by ALVA – Albanian Values – Vlerat Shqiptare.
We will discuss the values that can unite us to overcome together the consequences of the COVID-19 crisis through “Values in Action” and solidarity. We will also highlight Women Values Heroes of COVID 19.
“THRIVE WITH A LIFE BASED ON VALUES”
Panellists and guests:
- Charles Fowler – Chairman of the Human Values Foundation, Lead Co-ordinator of World Values Day
- Richard Barrett – International Leader, author, speaker, consultant and coach. Founder of the Barrett Values Centre, Founder and President of the Barrett Academy for the Advancement of Human Values, a Fellow of the World Business Academy and Former Values Coordinator at the World Bank.
- Representative from EUTACSO 3
- Manjola Perja – CEO Alva – Albanian Values – Vlerat Shqiptare & Certified CTT Consultant from Barrett Values Centre
- Oltiana Rama from Albania, Trainer and Researcher on Peace Building and Intercultural at PVN
- Zilka Spahic Siljak from Bosnia and Herzegovenia, PhD Associate professor, Guest lecturer University of Roehampton London, UK; Program director TPO Foundation Sarajevo
- Gordana Rodic from North Macedonia – Executive Director at SIEC Plamenka Trajkovska – SCE Skopje – President
- Nadja Dragovic from Montenegro – Program Manager at Fund for Active Citizenship – fAKT
- Dragana Radošević from Serbia – Program assistant/Coordinator for PR and media communication at Development Center for Youth/Razvojni centar za mlade
- Sadete Ternava Osmani from Kosovo – Women Activist Arjeta Maka – Project Coordinator “Gruaja Hyjnore” – the “Divine Woman”
- Büsra Süer from Turkey – Project Coordinator – Assistant Manager Bütün Çocuklar Bizim Derneği – All Children are Ours İstanbul
- Hellen Swales from New Zealand – Deputy Major for the Upper Hutt City Council, Chair of the International Women’s Caucus, Chair the New Zealand Defence Force Gender Equality Network Steering Group; Chair of Whare Tiaki Wahine Refuge (Maori Women’s Refuge); Chair the Regional Climate Change Forum for the Wellington Region; Immediate Past President for Business and Professional Women NZ (BPW NZ)
- Prof. Dr. Gjeorgjina Killo Lito – Director & Pediatrician at QSUT Tirana
Join us by Zoom using this link