SPECIAL OFFER FROM MINESSENCE GROUP
Why not explore what makes your heart sing and reconnect with your deepest felt values this World Values Day? Minessence Group is offering the MVF online values inventory tool and a Setting Meaningful Objectives personal profile report for a special price of 15$ Australian (usual RP 35$).
Take a look https://www.minessence.net/AValuesInventory/WVD_AVI.aspx
Taking an inventory of your values with the AVI (A Values Inventory) transforms your values into concrete, conscious priorities.
Knowing your values better equips you to take charge of your life and give yourself the best chance of living the life you desire.
The Minessence Group are world leaders in the development and support of values-technologies. The AVI is used internationally by individuals and organisations:
- To assist in career choices
- To strengthen recruitment processes
- In organisation wide values programmes – reductions in staff turnover of 25% have been reported
- As an aid to strategic planning, scenario planning and in creating meaningful corporate vision and mission statements
- By practitioners of ACT (Acceptance Commitment Therapy) and ACCL (Acceptance, Commitment and Conscious Living) – a core component of ACT and ACCL, is the exploration of, and commitment to, one’s values
- In team building/team development – effective teams are ones where there is diversity of membership bound together by the “glue” of a strongly held set of shared values.
- In corporate stress reduction programs – it’s amazing how stress levels drop when we are clear about our values and consciously committed to them.